Children and the Law
Australia Law and Legal Issues

What rights do you have to your unborn child if you are afraid that your wife may leave before the baby is born?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-05-03 20:22:42
2006-05-03 20:22:42

I suggest you seek legal counsel. If you can't afford to see a lawyer, then there is free legal counsel provided for anyone. If you can't find it in the phone book then ask the operator. You can also go onto: TYPE IN: How do you get custody of your unborn child in the State of _______. YOU ARE the father and do have some rights. However, if there are some reasons for your wife's actions you could lose (not accusing you here.) You were found to be mentally/physically abusive to your wife Alcohol or drug abuse Refusing to work to support your wife and unborn child Good luck Marcy

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.