Skin Care
Facial Hair

What should a 29-year-old female do about having a sore mustache area that is very dry peely and slightly red and coldsore cream has been previously been used on this area?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-02-12 16:57:00

See a dermatologist.

hahaha you got herpes

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.