That depends on the amount of bio material in the water. A test it available from pool shops will aid you in determining this.
Shocking should be done in order to kill the chloramines. It depends on your chlorine level. For residential pools it should be 1.5-2.5ppm. For commercial, chlorine should be 3.5-4.5ppm. If you have just shocked, don't go in the water. The chlorine is probably 10-12ppm and will cause itching and burning. Wait until the level drops to a safe level, as stated above.
Who is your role model?
Did Bill Nye go to jail?
Is 0.09 greater than 0.1?
What is the adverb in the sentence she slept late on Tuesday morning?
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
Who would you swap lives with for a day?
What do prokaryotes and eukaryotes have in common?
How many times can 8 go into 72?
What should I know about coronavirus?
How many stars are in the Big Dipper?
What is the one food you could eat for the rest of your life?
What does a red flag mean on the beach?
What's the weirdest state symbol?
What is OK short for?
Is it possible to die of a broken heart?
How did they decide the point value of Scrabble letters?
Why is saw dust used in refractive index of liquid experiment
Does jimmy capps have children
What is the meaning of recompense injury with justice and recompense kindness with kindness
What are the similarities between ancient and modern maps
Who is the woman in the pcmatic commercial
What is meant by the statement that training is extremely faddish
What was common in eastern block nations