Asked in

What should you do if you've been separated from your estranged husband for 2 years and you live with another man and your husband never wanted you and cheated constantly but now seems interested?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 13, 2011 1:07PM

Easy if he never wanted me before why give him the plessure of knowing I'ld take him back. That's what yould do he would think no matter what your gonna take him back. Also if your with another man why would you ruin a good thing.But I guess it all depends on the type of person you are.