What should you do if you have sole legal custody of your children and your ex has an order to pay child support and is entitled to visitation but he doesn't pay support and only visits?

The best thing to do is contact the child support agency and see what they say. I would contact them and let them know or remind them that he is not paying. If what you are saying is that he does not pay support but still wants visitaion rights and child support does not do anything or can not do anything then I would contact a lawyer who deals with child support cases. This is the best answer I can give to you. I hope it helps.

I am glad you are keeping the two issues separate. However, you do need to report non-payment to the court. Some states will garnish wages for this purpose.