Asked in

What to do if your boyfriend of 5 years cheated on you with his ex wife And she had been your friend for the past year He left you for her after being divorced for 10years and now he wants you back?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 13, 2009 6:10AM

DO NOT TAKE HIM BACK. It was his fault he cheated on you and if he had to be married with her for 10 years and all of a sudden wanted you back, tough nuts. They can live for the rest of their lives together. You can find someone else.