Best Answer

It is a combination turn and brake light, with a double contact on the bottom of the bulb. Go to a Ford dealer and take the bulb out and go in and ask for a new one, and get a spare bulb for next time, too. Install the new bulb and replace the lenses carefully, as the plastic can be broken if you tighten the screws too much. Make sure you get the waterprofing gasket in properly, or the tail light assembly will fill with water when you wash the truck next.

User Avatar

Wiki User

2008-05-10 16:33:01
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What type of bulb does an F150 rear turn signal use?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

How do you change a rear turn signal bulb?

how do you change a rear turn signal bulb on 2001 BMW x5

How do you change a turn signal bulb?

how do you change a rear turn signal bulb on a 2010 buick lucerne

Which bulb is the turn signal in the rear tail light assembly?

the bulb with two elements in it is the turn signal and brake light bulb

Where can you purchase a rear turn signal bulb?

How do i Replace the rear turn signal bulb on a 05 beetle?

no no

What bulb to you need for the rear turn signal on a 2001 Buick LeSabre?

Double-check me on this that the rear turn signal uses the brake bulb. That bulb is a 3057. See sources and related links below for more info.

How do you replace a rear turn signal bulb in a 2005 vw beetle convertible?

The rear turn signal bulb in a 2005 VW Beetle Convertible can be replaced by opening the rear hatch (engine compartment). The bulb's inside lens has to be removed and then the bulb can be exchanged for a new one.

What can be causing right rear turn signal failure Dashboard right arrow lights blinking exceeding fast.?

sounds like you have a bad turn signal flasher One bulb is bad. The right rear turn signal bulb is burned out

2002 ford expedition front turn signal blink to fast and the rear signal don't blink at all?

your rear bulb is blown - replace the bulb The turn signal blinks fast because the bulb is going out. That is also why the others dont blink.

How do you change the rear turn signal bulb on a 2003 F150 Ford Truck?

Open the tailgate and with the approariate socket undo the retaining nuts and pull light assembly straight out. Turn the spent bulb 1/4 turn counterclockwise and pull out and replace withy new bulb and reassemble.

What does it mean when the rear brake light does not work and the turn signal flashes fast?

Usually when ones turn signal is blinking fast its telling you that a turn signal bulb (and in some cases a brake light bulb) is out. If it blinks fast when you turn on the the left signal the burnt out bulb is on that side of the vehicle (could be front or rear bulb so you'll have to check). And vice versa

How do you change a rear turn signal light bulb on a F150 Ford stepside?

Open the tailgate. There are two screws from the outside of the light and two hidden by the tailgate when it's closed

People also asked