Asked in
Conditions and Diseases

What type of doctor do you go to if you have a toenail fungus?


User Avatar
Wiki User
August 16, 2009 2:03AM

A normal doctor will do; they can give you advice on cleaning it and also provide you with antibiotic creams or cleansers.