Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-07-19 15:31:04

Comprehensive insurance covers theft. Liability & Collision do not.

User Avatar

Your Answer

Related Questions

It depends, You do no mention what type of vehicle. Homeowners insurance polices will not cover damage or theft of a motor vehicle designed for use on public roads.

Uninsured will not cover this type of accident. Your comprehensive will cover this type of damage.

It depends on the terms of the insurance and the type of damage to the vehicle. Contact your insurance agent for the terms of your insurance. In general, it should.

It is a vehicle that doesn't actually exist, but is insured under a fake title so that it can later be reported stolen. This is done in a type of insurance scam called a false vehicle scheme.

Collision covers you if you hit something or roll the vehicle over.

Car insurance covers you for accidents, fire and theft of your vehicle depending on what type of insurance you take out. You will need to get a quote from a car insurance company to find out how much your insurance will cost and what it will cover you for in the event of needing to make a claim.

The cost for insurance will be determined by the location of the vehicle as well as the type of vehicle.

Yes...this is called a "non owners insurance policy". Not a lot of companies issue these but many of them do. If this type of policy is purchased, you are cover in any vehicle you drive.

They cover auto insurance, life insurance,homeowner's insurance, and also insurance on AARP endorsed products. They seem to cover all the basis for insurance needs.

Homeowners Insurance is what you need to cover a home.

The registration of the vehicle has really nothing to do with the insurance. If you have valid insurance at the time of the accident, then you will have coverage for the type of coverages on your policy. If you only had liability, then the other parties vehicle will be covered as well as injuries of the other party. Your car will not be fixed under liability, you have to have physical damage coverage for your vehicle to be repaired.

There is a type of insurance that is often called boiler cover insurance. Because boilers are not usually covered by standard home insurance you can get a separate policy that covers just the boiler.

The types of insurance a person needs for an imported car is the same type for an American car. You must have collision insurance, and the rest of options you can pick from to cover your vehicle.

you are correct homeowners will not cover a motorbike, that is a policy by itself. as for the ATV, it would have to be used for farm or other type work, not personal, to be covered on homeowners. again, ATV insurance is a policy of its own as well.

You can buy a "Non-owners" or a "Named Operator" policy that will cover the damage you cause to the other party for injuries or property damage to the other vehicle. The only way to cover damage to the vehicle you are driving is to have the owner of the purchase a traditional auto insurance policy, with comprehensive and collision coverage, and then list you as a driver on their policy.

No, you are misstating what GAP coverage is. GAP insurance is a separate type of insurance that you can purchase as part of your finance agreement or on your personal auto insurance. What GAP does is pay the difference in what your insurance company pays and what is actually owed on the finance account for the vehicle. This is especially important when a vehicle is newer. An auto insurance policy pays either the cost of repair, replacement of the vehicle, or actual cash value of the vehicle at the insurance companies option. If the vehicle is totaled they pay ACV which on a fairly new vehicle is less than the purchase price. Purchasing GAP insurance is usually far less expensive when purchased from your insurance company than the finance company.

Non Owners Auto Insurance CoverageNon-Owners Insurance allows you to drive non owned vehicles with some exceptions. Non owners Insurance will Not cover you in any vehicle that belongs to a member of your household nor any vehicle to which you have regular access. It will also not cover you in a rental car or any type of commercial or company vehicle at all, owned or non-owned. Non Owners Policies are Personal Lines insurance designed for unplanned and unexpected vehicle use by an occasional driver. Non owners auto insurance is drivers policy and is secondary coverage to any insurance carried by the vehicle owner.

In case a client sues, what type of insurance do MT's buy to cover their work?

It can be covered depending on the type of policy you bought and what of your property was stolen stolen from your vehicle. The property of another person located in a vehicle on or off your property would not be covered under your policy simply because your home insurance covers your property, not the property of other people. You may have coverage under the household contents portion of your policy if the item stolen belonged to you the homeowner and would otherwise have been covered if stolen from inside your home. For example 1, Your Television set is covered under your homeowners insurance policy. While it was in the back seat of your car on your way to your local repair shop, you stopped for a Pepsi and someone stole it from the car, the off premises property portion of your home insurance policy would likely cover it subject to all applicable deductibles. Someone else's TV stolen from your car, no there would be no coverage for it. In example 2 now, someone broke into your car and stole your GPS navigation system, or perhaps your car stereo or your cell phone This would not be a covered loss under your Home insurance policy because these items were never a household furnishing or fixture, This type of loss would have to be covered under your Auto Insurance policy comprehensive portion. if not there are 2 other places you could call. Her vehicle insurance may give some cover for items stolen but she would loose her no claims discount if you claimed. The other option would be to call your own house contents insurance company as they may offer contents cover away from the home. Yes, with specific limitations. Personal property (contents) that is not part of the automobile itself is covered while in the automobile. There are specific perils for which your contents are insured against and special limitations on specific types of contents such as business property.

No, in the state of Mass where i am from, the insurance is covered for your car only. It will not follow you if you choose to drive another vehicle. You may want to check the state your are in if this is different, as they may have a different type of policy you can purchase that will cover you. With my experience, the only insurance you have is your health insurance if you are driving another persons vehicle.

Insurance companies do not cover plumbing pipes, most insurances will only cover geysers as far as geyers are concerned

You will have to purchase a commercial auto policy in order to operate this type of vehicle. Everything will depend on what you are doing with the 15 Passenger Vehicle as to what the classification will be and what the price will be. It is very important that you be truthful with your insurance agent when you go to get a price. the coverage is as good as the information you give to the insurance company.

Auto insurance can help cover a car breakdown while health insurance can help cover a mental breakdown. These insurances range in price depending on customer needs.

Your insurance company did not just decide not to cover you if you have an accident in a rental vehicle. You policy does not provide you with this type of coverage due to the circumstances. You could have prevented this situation by calling your insurance agent and asking this question before you rented the vehicle. If you were just renting a vehicle you could have paid the extra few dollars to the rental car company for physical damage deductible waiver coverage. There are several things you should have done before renting a vehicle that would have prevented this situation.

Automotive liability insurance is required an almost all states, this insurance will cover damage your car does to other cars and people, if you are at fault in a collision. Full coverage insurance covers damage to your car if you are at fault, as well as provide liability insurance.