Billboard Top Ten Songs of 1950
1. Daddy's Little Girl - Mills Brothers
2. Mona Lisa - Nat King Cole
3. Music! Music! Music! - Teresa Brewer
4. The Tennesse Waltz - Patti Page
5. A Bushel and a Peck - Perry Como and Betty Hutton
6. Rag Mop - Ames Brothers
7. If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd Have Baked A Cake - Eileen Barton
8. Harbor Lights - Sammy Kaye
9. Goodnight, Irene - Gordon Jenkins and the Weavers
10. I Wanna Be Loved - the Andrews Sisters
An overlooked source is Your Hit Parade, prior to 1959 a better gauge of pop songs than Billboard. My Foolish Heart was number one for nine weeks, more than any other. Compare Mona Lisa at eight weeks. Daddy's Little Girl was on the chart for ten weeks but never was above number five.
Who is your role model?
Did Bill Nye go to jail?
Is 0.09 greater than 0.1?
What is the adverb in the sentence she slept late on Tuesday morning?
How do you get 1000000 robux for free?
Who would you swap lives with for a day?
What do prokaryotes and eukaryotes have in common?
How many times can 8 go into 72?
What should I know about coronavirus?
How many stars are in the Big Dipper?
What is the one food you could eat for the rest of your life?
What does a red flag mean on the beach?
What's the weirdest state symbol?
What is OK short for?
Is it possible to die of a broken heart?
How did they decide the point value of Scrabble letters?
Why is saw dust used in refractive index of liquid experiment
Does jimmy capps have children
What is the meaning of recompense injury with justice and recompense kindness with kindness
What are the similarities between ancient and modern maps
Who is the woman in the pcmatic commercial
What is meant by the statement that training is extremely faddish
What was common in eastern block nations