1. Born as Anneliese "Anne" Marie Frank on June 12, 1929 in Frankfurt, Germany
2. Hitler and Nazis come to power; Anti-Semitism increases (March 1933)
3. Her family moves to Holland (February 1934)
4. Nazis invade Holland (May 1940)
5. Anne receives a diary for her 13th birthday (June 1942)
6. Frank family goes into hiding (July 1942)
7. Last entry in Anne's diary (August 1, 1944)
8. Found by Nazis [betrayed by someone] (August 4, 1944)
9. Sent to Auschwitz concentration camp (September 3, 1944)
10. Anne and her sister Margot get transferred to Bergen-Belsen (October 28, 1944)
11. Anne's sister Margot dies (early March 1945)
12. Anne dies three days later (early March 1945)
13. In June 1947, Otto Frank (who had survived) publishes Anne's diary
1929- Anne's birth in Germany
1933- Anne and her family move to the Netherlands
1940- The Netherlands is occupied by Germany
1942- The Franks, Hermann VanPels, Auguste VanPels, Peter VanPels, and Fritz Pfeffer go into hiding in the Secret Annex.
1944- Everyone hiding in the Secret Annex is arrested.
1945- Anne and her sister Margot die of typhus, Otto Frank goes back to the Secret Annex and finds Anne's diary with Meip Gies
One important event was when Anne Frank got her diary on her 13th birthday.
ther is no anne frank
when anne got her diary when she moved into hiding on Thursday July 9, 1942
Really, if you have to ask this then you really don't know who Anne Frank was. Read her diary.
it was important because she did not have a regular life like every other child she was a Jew that was captured by the Jews.
she was crowned
Anne Franks life before hiding was a normal child. She was very fond of her father and loved writing in her diary.
the secret annex