1. Born as Anneliese "Anne" Marie Frank on June 12, 1929 in Frankfurt,
2. Hitler and Nazis come to power; Anti-Semitism increases (March 1933)
3. Her family moves to Holland (February 1934)
4. Nazis invade Holland (May 1940)
5. Anne receives a diary for her 13th birthday (June 1942)
6. Frank family goes into hiding (July 1942)
7. Last entry in Anne's diary (August 1, 1944)
8. Found by Nazis [betrayed by someone] (August 4, 1944)
9. Sent to Auschwitz concentration camp (September 3, 1944)
10. Anne and her sister Margot get transferred to Bergen-Belsen (October 28, 1944)
11. Anne's sister Margot dies (early March 1945)
12. Anne dies three days later (early March 1945)
13. In June 1947, Otto Frank (who had survived) publishes Anne's diary
1929- Anne's birth in Germany
1933- Anne and her family move to the
1940- The Netherlands is occupied by Germany
1942- The Franks, Hermann VanPels, Auguste VanPels, Peter VanPels, and Fritz Pfeffer go into hiding in the Secret Annex.
1944- Everyone hiding in the Secret Annex is arrested.
1945- Anne and her sister Margot die of typhus, Otto Frank goes back to the Secret Annex and finds Anne's diary with Meip Gies
One important event was when Anne Frank got her diary on her 13th birthday.
when anne got her diary when she moved into hiding on Thursday July 9, 1942
Really, if you have to ask this then you really don't know who Anne Frank was. Read her diary.
it was important because she did not have a regular life like every other child she was a Jew that was captured by the Jews.
Anne Franks life before hiding was a normal child. She was very fond of her father and loved writing in her diary.
She was caught and died in a camp
Anne Frank's two dreams were to be an actress or a writer.
she couldnt hide to save her life
When she received kitty; her diary
yes it tells about her what steps she did throughout her life
she wrote her own diaryshe had 1 sister
The most defining moment in the book of Anne Frank would have to be her getting captured.
annes frank young lfe was hard and sary
she lived a middle class life before the war and had lots of friends
Well there was a lot of important things in Anne Franks life. Pretty much everything was significant but some were...When she got her diary. The day she went into hiding (the fact that she hid for 2 years), when she got arrested...etc...things like that. Just read THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK if you want more information.
she didnt go to school, so she can't have had any modules
Anne and her sister Margot were imprisoned at Bergen Belsen concentration camp, where they both died.
Anne Frank's boyfriend was Peter VanDann... But Anne discuized his last name as VanDann but it was actually Peter VanPels. I should know... I wrote a book about her life
what are three important events that happened in janet jacksons life
Anne Frankâ??s biggest fear is that she will be captured by the Nazis and they will shoot her. She also feared of not being able to experience life fully.
Important Events in Katherines life was idk im trying to find that out
She ended up in a camp after that and died of typhus, so not very good.
She learned to live off of meager supplies and in small places, which ultimately prolonged her life when she became a chimney sweep.
i think Anne franks goals in life were ot be able to get out of world war 2 alive, i also think she wanted to be able to grow up and be a person who could make a difference in others peoples life.
she was able to write and leave behind the diary that explained what her life was like hiding in the annex during the holocaust.