Sounds like the alternater is a reasonable suspect to me. Second guess would be the Ghost ofPast!AnswerFirst I would start a fresh, new post. Second, what motor and model do yuou have. I would check the ground or negative cable for a loose connection first. AnswerI was recently having similar problems. lights diming & brightning wipers slow alternator kept blowing up. finally transplanted the "brain"... got a new ECM did it my self fairly simple but not cheap. i believe you can get it tested. but i would sugest you do the work your self. i saved 1300.00 that way found the part @ the wreckers 4 cheap! but make sure there is a warenty of sorts. just in case. Answersounds like the alternator to me AnswerI HAD THAT TO HAPPEN TO ME ONE TIME ON A IT TURNED OUT THE BATTERY WAS SHORTED INSIDE OF IT SO YOU MAY WANT TO HAVE THE BATTERY CHECKED AnswerGrounds, grounds, grounds. Check to be sure all grounds are clean and serviceable. AnswerIt could be about a thousand things. Bring your alternator in somewhere and get it checked. If it is bad change it. If it's good bring the battery in and have it load tested. If it is good, then start looking at grounds. If all your grounds are good and clean then start looking at reseting your ECM. Go into the dealership and start asking questions. Most mechanics are good guys they will try to help you out. It doesn't hurt to bring in a coffee for the guy before you ask. Good luck.
to move a battery voltage wildly take a lot of current which the car Even if running cannot supply. Basically the battery is not very well connected to the source or a depleted battery
An instrument panel might go crazy because of an electrical short in the system. When an exposed wire touches a metal area, this can cause the panel to spark or even turn on and off.
a disconnected wire or a bad resister in the electrical system it happened to mine
An Electrical Short Cut somewhere would cause it to blow the fuse. A pinch wire would ground the system, and cause a shortcut.
why would you even want a crazy girlfriend, that is just weird! cause she is hot
The main cause of a pacemaker to stop working is the battery going dead. Another cause would be a malfunction within the electrical system. These 2 causes are very, very rare.
There are many things that can cause this but first check to make sure that the system has freon, if not then you will have a leak (most common places are the evaporator and compressor). If you do have freon then check the electrical system out for the a/c system starting with the pressure switches.........
no, what would give you a crazy idea like that?
what would cause my navigation system to quit
I have a 99 Grand Am with the exact problem. I was told it was the "modulator" which costs like a thousand bucks to fix. Because it is electrical I wouldn't recommend you trying to repair it yourself! Good luck
yes. in all pcs. if it didn't, then the computer would be destroyed and may cause a risk of electrical shock. (i really don't know)
The charging system may be faulty or you may have a parasitic draw. Its also possible that you have a loose connection, or you have an electrical and/or computer problem.
A lightning strike could cause the electrical system to short out - making the engines stop. The blimp would then have to make a 'controlled landing'
A short circuit either in your wiring system or electrical panel could cause your fuses to blow. Most likely, it would be caused by a burned out wire which is frayed and touching a piece of metal in your vehicle.
The "cause" of the respiratory system would be evolution.
The main relay will give an check engine light to indicate that the electrical system is bad.
no it does not for it to cause viruses a master hacker would have to do a lot of crazy things which him/her could not do successfully without getting got
Blowing fuse versus vibrationNO, vibration would not be the cause.The cause for fuses to "blow" is the flow of electrical current in excess of the capability of the wire to carry.Fuses are designed, manufactured, and installed to protect the wire from over-current conditions which could cause the wire to melt its insulation an cause a fire.Some ignorant people will suggest installing a larger fuse, but that will not solve the problem, AND...Can cause serious damage to any electrical equipment on the circuit, and..In a "worst case" situation, cause a fire which can destroythe entire electrical system, and possibly your vehicle.
Yes, If the system is over charging because the regulator is bad in the alternator. Other things will cause problems as well. Bad grounds, corrosion, loose connections, name a few. get the system tested and get it fixed. Solve the problem now before it becomes something worse.
Of course you can. But it would have to be on a dedicated circuit and not be connected to the cars electrical system.
Something was done incorrectly. Retrace the repair.
An electrical short to ground.
Your nervous system would respond by sending an electrical message to your brain through your nervous system. Once you have recognized you were hurt, you would go and get a band-aid.
No, but the fuse probably would. I would check that first before you get crazy with other things.
sounds like you may have a short in the electrical system would be my only guess