I have a 99 Grand Am with the exact problem. I was told it was the "modulator" which costs like a thousand bucks to fix. Because it is electrical I wouldn't recommend you trying to repair it yourself! Good luck
a disconnected wire or a bad resister in the electrical system it happened to mine
An Electrical Short Cut somewhere would cause it to blow the fuse. A pinch wire would ground the system, and cause a shortcut.
it could do
The main cause of a pacemaker to stop working is the battery going dead. Another cause would be a malfunction within the electrical system. These 2 causes are very, very rare.
There are many things that can cause this but first check to make sure that the system has freon, if not then you will have a leak (most common places are the evaporator and compressor). If you do have freon then check the electrical system out for the a/c system starting with the pressure switches.........
Back up generators
1 year hopefully
what would cause my navigation system to quit
You would not have a full metallic conduit system. A complete system is needed to make an electrical bond for the whole electrical system. In older conduit systems before a code change the metallic system was used to carry any fault currents back to the distribution to trip the breaker. Any break in the conduit system would prevent this from happening and hence the electrical code change.
it took me 12 hours to complete
the voltage regulator
yes. in all pcs. if it didn't, then the computer would be destroyed and may cause a risk of electrical shock. (i really don't know)
The charging system may be faulty or you may have a parasitic draw. Its also possible that you have a loose connection, or you have an electrical and/or computer problem.
A lightning strike could cause the electrical system to short out - making the engines stop. The blimp would then have to make a 'controlled landing'
A short circuit either in your wiring system or electrical panel could cause your fuses to blow. Most likely, it would be caused by a burned out wire which is frayed and touching a piece of metal in your vehicle.
The "cause" of the respiratory system would be evolution.
The main relay will give an check engine light to indicate that the electrical system is bad.
Blowing fuse versus vibrationNO, vibration would not be the cause.The cause for fuses to "blow" is the flow of electrical current in excess of the capability of the wire to carry.Fuses are designed, manufactured, and installed to protect the wire from over-current conditions which could cause the wire to melt its insulation an cause a fire.Some ignorant people will suggest installing a larger fuse, but that will not solve the problem, AND...Can cause serious damage to any electrical equipment on the circuit, and..In a "worst case" situation, cause a fire which can destroythe entire electrical system, and possibly your vehicle.
Yes, If the system is over charging because the regulator is bad in the alternator. Other things will cause problems as well. Bad grounds, corrosion, loose connections, name a few. get the system tested and get it fixed. Solve the problem now before it becomes something worse.
Of course you can. But it would have to be on a dedicated circuit and not be connected to the cars electrical system.
Something was done incorrectly. Retrace the repair.
Not connecting it