Asked in

Whats the thing that holds swords?


User Avatar
Jasmine Dawn Harrington
January 14, 2020 9:47PM
Whereas one could say it is a scabbard, a more common word for it is a sheath. The words can be used interchangably.
User Avatar
Wiki User
August 01, 2009 12:41AM

The Name of it is a Scabbard.