When No custody agreement in effect and father didnt return child to mother?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2009-12-30 04:06:09
2009-12-30 04:06:09

If married, he doesn't have to.

User Avatar

Related Questions

Single father has none. Married father is equal to that of the mother, but in application, unenforceable. see links

Depends on the type of custody and agreement probably, but I think no.

Yes, unless there is a custody agreement in order. Neither mother or father has custody legally.

The father would be the favored person to get legal custody if the mother had custody and died unless he was found to be unfit to have custody.

No, if what is meant is, can a biological mother of a child give custodial rights to her mother without the necessity of court procedure and/or the agreement of the biological father.

That is dependent on agreement, state law, their differences in income, the needs of the parties and other factors.

With or without the child? Which state did the custody order originate? You haven't provided enough information for anyone to give you an accurate answer.

No, but the father can get the custody if he proves that the mother has bad habits like alcoholic or consume drugs.

I believe that the Mother should always have full Custody.. After the father is a convicted felon

Can a father in wi. get temporary full custody if mother is homeless?

If not married the custody belong to the mother automatically and the father have to go to court to get visitation rights or custody. If the mother can not take care fo the child and neglects it, the father can alsoi get custody.

In most circumstances the mother gets primary custody.

Joint custody is between two parents, which are usually a mother and a father.

How often is the father awarded custody of the child over the mother in North Carolina?

In the United States an unmarried mother has legal custody of her child unless and until the father establishes his paternity in court and requests custody and/or visitations.

No, although most courts favor custody to the mother.

If the mother is raising the child and the father has custody the mother should return to court and petition for custody and child support, especially if this is a matter of control. She should consult with an attorney or other legal advocate.

If the father has sole custody of a child, and agrees to let a step-mother spank his child then yes, she can. However, if there is joint custody it has to be an agreement between all parents, otherwise there can be legal repercussions.

Yes, either parent can take a child if there is no custody agreement set into place yet. The father will need to hire an attorney and fight the mother for custody in court if he thinks she is unfit.

Can a father who has joint custody with the mother stop her from visiting another state with the child

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.