Well, if your father was an alchoholic before you were born, do have a bigger chance of being an alcholic because its in the genes already. Alcohol fools your brain into thinking it is good and when you have a over dose of it, it will most likely be in the genes already.
Patricians by any chance wre u homeschooled by Keystone National highschool eamail me and let me no cuz i had that exact question on my test Kingaspinners@aol.com Patricians by any chance wre u homeschooled by Keystone National highschool eamail me and let me no cuz i had that exact question on my test Kingaspinners@aol.com
There is a 23.56% chance that the child will not suffer if both parents suffer from it.
The chance of a diabetic baby born to parents who are both heterozygous normal depends on the sex. If the baby is a boy, there is a 50% chance while if it is a girl, there is a 25% chance.
Greyson Chance's parents are Scott and Lisa Chance.
Greyson's parents are named Scott and Lisa Chance. His sister's name is Alexa Chance and his brother's name is Tanner Chance. (:
Generally speaking, no chance.
direct chance of precipitation increases and water droplet increases
They never died.
Chance played a big role in Roman battles.
I think there might be a slight chance that there the same.
Scott and Lissa Chance
Give them a chance but be sceptical.
the boy has 50% chance adn the girl has 25%
No a chicken is definitely not bigger then a eagle. If you want to know if a chicken is bigger than a eagle your silly because eagles prey on chicken if they have they have the chance. So remember eagles are bigger than chickens.
2/3 a chance.
They can, but there is a low chance due to the crosses between parents. It depends what type of blood the parents have. For example, if 2 parents with type O blood produce children, there will be a 100% chance that their children will have type O bood.
The offspring have a 25% chance to be homozygous dominant and a 25% chance to be homozygous recessive, so overall the chance is 50%.
A woman with a bigger family, her offspring has a greater chance of having cleft lip and palate. The bigger then family with this physical problem causes an even greater chance of having cleft lip and palate.
You have a 100% chance at a great life no matter the color of your parents hair.
You probably have a pretty good chance that you are going to get bipolar disorder if both parents are. Answer 2 by Terrier23: Alyssa is right, you have a 86% chance of getting bi-polar disorder if both of your parents have it.