When do Canadians need a passport to fly to the US?

Effective January 23, 2007, all persons flying to the US from Canada will be required to have either a passport, Air Nexus card, or one of several other documents to enter the US. See the following link for more information: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cbpmc/cbpmc_2223.html