Where can a 17-year-old with a child and limited financial resources get help if her mother is forcing her to move out?

Contact welfare. * Contact the department of family and children's services in the state where you live. Public assistance is available to those persons who are in difficult situations, including minors. The court can grant the minor emancipation rights so that she can become eligible for Medicaid, section 8 housing, WIC and other public benefits.