Occupational Therapy

Where can i find occupational therapy schools?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-07-13 00:43:43
2011-07-13 00:43:43

If you are looking for occupational therapy schools, I suggest you check out your local University, where you may be able to find a course on occupational therapy. Good luck looking for some courses!


Related Questions

Yes, there are such things as Occupational Therapy schools. These schools educate young professionals about the many needs which exist in the occupational therapy field.

There are several online schools that offer occupational therapy classes. You can also find classes at local community colleges.

There are a number of schools which offer occupational therapy courses online. To see a list go to http://www.worldwidelearn.com/health/physical-therapy/occupational-therapy/.

This site has a good list of the top occupational therapy schools in the country, depending on your location and whether you want a public or private school. http://www.univsource.com/ot.htm

Occupational Therapy programs are offered ONLINE at many schools and learning centers. Some schools that offer online occupational therapy classes are -A.T.Still University of Health Sciences; PennFoster Schools; Sanford Brown College; Maric College; CDI College; Kaplan College AND so on. You can go through these sites to find one that suits you-http://www.allalliedhealthschools.com/faqs/progtypesot;

Suryani Sara Hamdani has written: 'Occupational therapy practice in Ontario schools' -- subject(s): Educational consultants, Occupational therapy for children, Occupational therapy services, Education, Students with disabilities

I am not aware of any occupational therapy schools that would offer low fees. Have you tried calling your local colleges. Perhaps they can point you in the right direction.

The University of New Hampshire has an Occupational Therapy program to train students in aspects of physical therapy. Their admissions department is (603)862-2167.

No it does not. The University of Central Arkansas is the only college in Arkansas with an OT masters degree. Other schools have occupational therapy assistant programs.

Pre-occupational therapy is a group of classes that are taken at the university level before classes can begin for occupational therapy. A person taking classes in pre occupational therapy, can work as an occupational therapy assistant.

First one should attempt to prepare oneself for Occupational Therapy School at regular secondary school by studying appropriate classes. Then one can search for an acceptable school in the area, universities will have information on where to go.

Training to become an occupational therapist, or OT, is available at dozens of schools across the United States. It is offered at public and private colleges. Here is a helpful link to find a school near you: http://www.univsource.com/ot.htm

Yes, there are. There is Kean University (Union), Richard Stockton College of New Jersey (Pomona) and Seton Hall University (South Orange). These are three well known occupational therapy schools in New Jersey.

You can expect to learn all about how to help recover patients from a disability. There are a variety of occupational therapy careers that include working with the elderly, sports injury related, and in home care.

There are 2-year, 4-year and PhD programs in Occupational Therapy. The program you choose depends on your career goals. In California, there are several schools. This site lists them, along with contact information: http://www.bot.ca.gov/applicants/ot_schools.shtml

Well according to http://www.gradschools.com/search-programs/online-programs/occupational-therapy some schools include Adler School Of Professional Psychology and A.T. Still University of Health Sciences

If you live on Maui like I do, there are no Occupational Therapy classes available. May I suggest that you peruse The American Occupational Therapy, Inc.'s website for further information on classes available. The website is http://www.aota.org/Students/Schools.aspx. You can find local Occupational Therapy Class at www.nbcot.org or www.bls.gov/oco/ocos078.htm . In both websites, just type in your locations and zip codes.

you must have a master degree from collage! All States regulate the practice of occupational therapy To obtain a license! Certification is voluntary. The National Board for Certifying Occupational.

Occupational Therapy in Health Care was created in 1984.

American Occupational Therapy Association was created in 1917.

Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy was created in 1993.

Elizabeth Cara has written: 'Psychosocial occupational therapy' -- subject(s): Occupational therapy, Mentally ill, Rehabilitation 'Psychosocial occupational therapy in clinical practice' -- subject(s): Occupational therapy, Mentally ill, Rehabilitation

There are occupational therapy degree programs at Wayne State University, Western Michigan University, Eastern Michigan University, Saginaw Valley State University and Grand Valley State University.

You can find online courses in Occupational thearpy at http://www.aota.org/Practitioners/ProfDev/CE/Aota/Online.aspx. Another site with alot of information is http://www.allalliedhealthschools.com/featured/occupational-therapy/.

You can find a comprehensive list of schools that offer physical therapy programs at http://www.univsource.com/pt.htm.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.