Asked in
Colonial America
Measuring Tools

Where can i find parts for a hibbard Spencer bartlett co. 16gauge shotgun?


User Avatar
Wiki User
November 05, 2007 8:00PM

Check the local yellow pages for Gunsmiths. One of them might have a parts-gun lying around that will have what you need or will be able to make simple parts like a hammer or firing pin. HS&B guns were made by several manufacturers, many of which are no longer in business, so there are no replacement parts readily available.