Business & Finance
Abusive Relationships and Domestic Violence
Napoleon Bonaparte
The Difference Between

Where can the abuser get help when there is no money due to finances?



User Avatar
Wiki User

GO to your county health department and see if they have any suggestions. I know in my county there are substance and other abuse clinics that run on a daily basis. If the health department cant help you then ask your local probation office, they have to know because they refer people who have been arrested and have to go for their sentence. You can also seek out the help of your religious denomination, they always want to help, everyone. Good Luck