Asked in
College Applications and Entrance Requirements
Associates Degrees
Bachelors Degrees
Colleges and Universities

Where can you find a college that offer seconday teaching?


User Avatar
Wiki User
May 30, 2007 2:31AM

I am taking it that you are asking about what colleges offer a degree in teaching at the secondary school level. Most colleges - excluding technical or other specialty institutions - offer a degree in education. there is Early childhood Education - from Pre-k through 4th grade, and there is Education - 4th grade through 12th. go to the college's web site and look for the link, "Programs of Study."