Pool Building and Repair

Where can you find a filler that goes between the concrete deck and the pool stone gap filler?


Wiki User

Its called Mastic. Call a local pool distributor in your area and ask for a professional recommendation. It is a tough job that even this seasoned pool professional leaves it to people who do pool construction. Luke Pool Service, Tucker, GA