Home Equity and Refinancing
Home Buying
Deeds and Ownership

Where can you find an example of a quitclaim deed?

User Avatar
Wiki User
2008-10-08 12:49:45

It's called a "quick" claim deed. Google the phrase using the

correct term...should be lots of info on the internet. A

"Quitclaim" (not "quick") deed is a legal instrument used to

transfer title to real property. It will likely be necessary for

the person to purchase a form at a office supply store. It is very

simple to fill out and must be notarized and recorded in the county

where the property (not the persons named) is located.

*Actually it's called a quitclaim, not quick claim.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.