Best Answer

Just what is an 1831 Springfield? That could be marked on a model 1816 US flintlock musket, Type II or Type III. You will have a hard time finding parts, but you might check internet site like or You might have a chance of finding some at a large gun show.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2010-08-19 00:25:21
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Where can you find parts for an 1831 Springfield?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked