Credit and Debit Cards
Income Garnishment

Where can you get assistance if your child needs a new hearing aid and no insurance plan will cover them and you are income challenged but don't qualify for government assistance?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
January 15, 2008 4:29AM

You may qualify for hearing aids through the HearNow program. For more information go to and click on HearNow. It's a 501.c.3 non-profit organization called the Starkey Hearing Foundation.