Best Answer

A local gunsmith should be able to find them. It's probably a Crescent, possibly an Iver Johnson, product.


Pierce - Cherokee was a trade brand used by C.M. McClung & Co. a dealer located in Knoxville, TN c. 1880 to 1920 and probably later. I know of no method of dating it any closer than that.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2014-02-04 21:20:49
This answer is:
User Avatar

Add your answer:

Earn +5 pts
Q: Where can you get parts for Cherokee shotguns?
Write your answer...

Related Questions

How do you get parts for a mp153 shotgun?

Parts for these shotguns are hard to find. EAA Corp carries parts for Baikal shotguns. A good gunsmith might also be able to help make some parts.

Where to find parts for kessler shotguns?

Where can you buy parts for Krieghoff shotguns?

Go to"".

Will Jeep Cherokee Sport parts fit Jeep Grand Cherokee?

no, the Cherokee and grand Cherokee are different vehicles

Are there parts for Western Field Shotguns?


Where can you find parts diagrams for CS Shattuck shotguns?

You could try Gun Parts Corporation.

Where can i buy parts for utica shotguns?

You can't... you will have to make them yourself or have a machine shop make the parts

98 Jeep Cherokee parts interchangable with 99 Jeep Cherokee parts?

yes, the '98 and '99 are identical

Will parts from a 1991 Cherokee work for a 1999 Cherokee?

Most parts from a 1996 and earlier Cherokees will fit a 1991. The Cherokee changed style and designs in 1997, so few 1999 parts will fit a 1991.

Where can I get online shop that sells jeep grand Cherokee 1995 parts?

You can find parts for your 1955 Jeep grand Cherokee parts at either of these Jeep or ... Jeep Jeep Grand Cherokee

Will a 1995 Jeep Cherokee interchange with a 1988 Jeep Cherokee?

Some parts will, some parts will not. If you ask New questions about specific parts, you will get specific answers.

Who made Cherokee shotgun?

The name Cherokee Arms Co. was used by C. M. McClung Co. of Knoxville, Tn. H & D Folsom was a supplier to the company and their main source of U. S. shotguns was their own company, Crescent Arms Co. Folsom also supplied imported shotguns ( read Belgium ) for their customers. McClune's was not married to Folsom, they could and probably did order shotguns from other companies- who ever had the best price. The name Cherokee was roll marked on all of them.

Are the parts of a 1985 Jeep Cherokee pioneer compatible with a 1996 Jeep Cherokee?


Where can one find parts for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee?

One can find parts for a 2000 Jeep Cherokee from the following retailers: Euro Car Parts, Parts Gateway, Charlton Auto Parts, eBay, Parts Train, Auto Parts Warehouse.

Is a 1994 and 1996 jeep Cherokee parts compatible?

If it's a CHEROKEE and not a GRAND CHEROKEEmost parts are inter-changeable between 1987 and 1996.

Does a 1990 Jeep Cherokee have interchangeable parts with a 1989 Jeep Cherokee?

Most parts are interchangeable as long as it's the same engine type.

Need parts for various hammered shotguns where can they be found?


Where i can Buy parts for 20ga shotguns?

Need more info. Which manufacturer & which model??

What do the parts of the Cherokee rose symbolize?


Where can you find parts for a Western Field 12 gauge shotgun?

You can find parts for many westernfield shotguns at Numrich gun parts.

What parts of 1997 Jeep Cherokee interchange with 1993 Jeep Cherokee?

Pretty much all parts, the same bodystyle was used from 1984-2001.

Where can you purchase parts for Neumann Bros shotguns?

Check with your local gunsmith. No one would be making new parts, but lots of the old double and single barrel shotguns were similar and he might have something laying around that he can make fit.

Is 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee body parts fit 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee?


Where can one purchase Jeep Grand Cherokee parts?

One can purchase Jeep Grand Cherokee parts at their local Jeep dealer, Auto Zone, Advanced, Auto Parts, and O'Reilly's Auto Parts. One can also purchase them online on sites such as eBay.

Will parts from a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee sport fit a 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee?