Where can you obtain a personalized copy of your 2008 IRS return for less than 20.00?

A transcript is a computer printout of information on your tax return, including W-2 information. Transcripts are accepted by lending agencies such as for student loans and mortgages. Form 4506-T is Request for Transcript of Tax Return. File Form 4506-T for a transcript, which is available for the current year plus previous three years. It takes 10-30 days to process the request. The IRS doesn't charge for this service.

For more information, go to www.irs.gov/taxtopics for Topic 156 (Copy of Your Tax Return - How to Get One).