Cars & Vehicles
Air Conditioning and Coolant
Chevy Camaro Z28
Auto Insurance Claims

Where can you purchase R12 Freon for older cars?


Wiki User

The simple way is to remove the R12 and install R134A. by a kit with that will have a hose, R134A with oil. The new oil may plug your leaks.


go to Mexico and cross the border and buy R12 in 12 oz cans

The border guards may take your R12 cans when you come into USA.


Drive your car into Mexico and have them fill your system with R12.