Where do you get Lugia on Pokemon Ruby?
You can get Lugia from Pokemon Xd, for the GameCube, after
you've completed the game and purified it you can then trade with
It's simple....if you are using the VBA emulator on your PC, then do this:
1. Open the VBA emulator
2. Open the game
3. Click on the "Cheats" tab
4. Click on "Gameshark"
5. Type the title of the cheat on the "Description" space....in this case, type Lugia. But it doesn't matter....it's just a title for the cheat.
6. In the "Code" box, copy & paste this code: E57F3F7864F944D0
7. Click OK
8. Click OK again
9. Go to a patch of grass or in the sea or wherever Pokemon appears....
10. Good luck in catching Lugia =)
P.S. If you want that wild Lugia to be Lv. 100 (because you're going to catch it), repeat steps 1-5. But instead of typing Lugia, type Lvl 100. Then enter in this code...ECE60170B3CCB7D2...click OK, then go to a patch of grass. Oh, and if you have a Master Ball, you can go use it on Lugia safely because fortunately for you, there is a cheat that can help you use anything INFINITELY! No kidding! So, again, repeat steps 1-5, type in Infinite Items on the Description box, then enter A1D75FBCCEC709E8 & click OK. Go to the patch of grass & catch that Lugia without battling it, because you've got everything that you need!
You can rely on the great Pokemon master. The friendly, generous Pokemon master, if I might add. ;)
~ILuvPoochyena~ (a.k.a. Poochyena4Ever)
~firstname.lastname@example.org~ (if you have any questions)