Asked in Health

Where do you go to make a complaint against a doctors office and the staff?



User Avatar
Wiki User

If the doctors office is part of a large medical group then you can go to the groups head offices, call and ask where you can lodge a complaint. The state that the doctor practices in has a governing board, contact them and they can advise on how to make a complaint to them.