• College Applications and Entrance Requirements
  • College Degrees
  • Colleges and Universities

Where do you locate college transcripts from Denver Technical College?

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2007-12-05 00:09:41

Call the Devry registrar office at 303-280-7500. They will email you a Transcript request form. You will have to fill it out and either mail it or fax it to them. For an official record it will cost $5.00. It is free for an unofficial one. You can pay by cash, check or Credit Card.

User Avatar

Your Answer


Still have questions?

Related Questions

Where can you get transcripts from DIT Denver Institute of Technology?

Westwood College in Denver took over DIT

What was the Denver Technical College Location?

Colorado Spgs, Co

Does Denver Technical College exist?

It did, but it doesn't any more. Denver Technical College was purchased by DeVry University in 1999 or 2000. If you look at the transcript request form on the DeVry website, you will see a section that specifically calls out Denver Technical College (as well as a couple others that DeVry bought). HTH

When was Community College of Denver created?

Community College of Denver was created in 1967.

When was Women's College of the University of Denver created?

Women's College of the University of Denver was created in 1908.

Where can one get a business college degree in Denver?

One can get a business degree from a college in Denver at University of Denver. This college is one of the top rated business colleges in the United States.

What college did Michelle Kwan graduate from?

a college in Denver, Colorado

Where is a good place to look for college faculty jobs in Denver?

A good place to look for college faculty jobs in Denver is a specific college website. There are a number of colleges in the Denver area, each with its own website.

Are there any LPN schools in Denver for me to start?

The Community College of Denver, The Metropolitan State College of Denver and the University of Colorado Denver all offer classes where you can prepare to become an LPN.

Colleges in Colorado?

Here is a list of colleges in Colorado:Adams State CollegeArt Institute of ColoradoCollege for Financial PlanningColorado Christian UniversityColorado CollegeColorado School of MinesColorado State UniversityColorado State University-PuebloColorado Technical UniversityDenver SeminaryFort Lewis CollegeIliff School of TheologyJones International UniversityMesa State CollegeMetropolitan State College of DenverNaropa UniversityNational Theatre ConservatoryNazarene Bible CollegeRegis UniversityRocky Mountain College of Art & DesignUnited States Air Force AcademyUniversity of Colorado System BoulderColorado SpringsDenverUniversity of DenverUniversity of Northern ColoradoUniversity of the RockiesWestern State College of Colorado

College student discounts in Denver?

Denver Wholesale offers 25% discount with college ID. Email from site for more info:

What college did Michelle Kwan go to?

Michelle Kwan currently goes to college in Denver, Colorado.

Were is westwood college?

Westwood College has the official address: 7350 North Broadway Denver, CO 80221-3653 Westwood College was originally known as the Denver Institute of Technology and was established in 1953 in Denver, Colorado. However, apart from their online college they now also have campuses in California, Georgia, Illinois, Virginia, Texas and Illinois.

Did John Denver go to college?

Denver did attend the School of Engineering (Architecture) at Texas Technological College, which has been renamed Texas Tech University, in 1963.

Is metro state a community college?

No, Metro State is a university, but shares campus with Community College of Denver.

Which college did Condoleezza Rice graduate from?

University of Denver

What college did Condoleezza Rice go to?

university of denver

Where did Ruth Handler go to college?

Denver University

What did Condoleezza Rice major in college?

university of Denver

What schools teach you how to be a physician assistant?

Schools that teach you how to be a physician assistant include the University of Phoenix, Denver University, Heald College, Dakota College and Carrington College.

What college did Ruth Handler attend?

She attended University of Denver

Are the Denver Broncos an NFL team or college?

They are NFL team.

What is GPA requirements for Community College of Denver?

The college has open admission (as with most all community colleges). No GPA required. However, a GPA of 2.0 is required to remain at the college.

Where is the Metro State College located?

The Metropolitan State College is part of the University of Denver, situated in the state of Colorado. The college offers a range of subjects, such as arts and science programs.

Did John Denver live in WV?

No he did attend college in Athens, WV for 1 semester (Concord College) where he was inspired to write Country Roads.