Crankcases and PCV Valves
Toyota SR5
Mercury Tracer

Where is the PCV valve on a '93 1.9 mercury tracer?

User Avatar
Wiki User
January 10, 2007 9:34PM

You will probably find that there is a black metal tube coming up from the front of the engine that goes to the vacuum junction on the intake manifold area. In the middle of the tube where the heavy metal part meets the smaller plastic tube is where it should be. It should be very easy to replace, and cheap.