Car Computers and Sensors
Ford Crown Victoria
DIY Projects

Where is the computer module for a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2006-04-12 12:23:21
2006-04-12 12:23:21

The computer module or PCM (Power Control Module) is located under the instrumental panel, on the driver's side, in the upper lefthand corner. It a silver colored box that resembles a slim radio case. Hope that helps.


Related Questions

User Avatar

In a 1997 Ford Crown Victoria : Fuse ( # 16 ) is a 20 amp fuse for the cigarette lighter

User Avatar

The 1997 Ford Crown Victoria owners manual shows ( 5 w 30 )

User Avatar

No, I doesnt fit. Check the tail of the 1997 and there is a speed sensor. The 2003 doesnt have it.

User Avatar

I was looking at the drawings of the instrument panel ( gauge cluster ) in the 1997 Ford Crown Victoria Owner Guide and it doesn't have a factory tachometer

User Avatar

A 1997 Ford Crown Victoria engine is fuel injected so there is no carburetor

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.