Where is the fuel pressure regulator hose located on a 2001 sportage?

the hose is connected to a little cylinoid on the front side of the fuel rail called a fuel injector pressure regulator. This housing kinda resembles a Mario Bros. type mushroom house. It is about two inches tall by maybe one inch wide. You must remove alot of the top engine to get to it though.