Where is the fuel pump for a 1984 corvette?
The fuel pump is located in the fuel tank, attached to the fuel gage sending unit, and may be serviced separately. Access is through the fuel filler door in the body.
2. Remove fuel filler door.
3. Remove fuel cap.
4. Remove the rubber fuel tank filler neck housing and disconnect drain hose.
5. Remove screws attaching fuel meter/fuel pump to tank.
6. Disconnect fuel lines, fuel vapor line and electrical connector.
7. Remove fuel meter/fuel pump and gasket.
8. Replace fuel pump.
9. Install replacement unit in reverse order.
1984 corvette crossfire injection the car starts but will not run or idle changed ecm and put in new fuel still no help what could be causing this?
fuel pump is located at fuel filler neck. The fuel pump is located under the fuel filler neck...easy replacement. The fuel pressure regulators are located right next to the two injectors. The fuel filter on mine is located under the passenger door, tucked behind what resembles a frame, but there is no frame on that car.....easy, just lift the passenger side of the car.