Where is the main office of section 8 housing?

The Section 8 housing program is administered by the local Housing Authority in your area, and is giverned by the USDA, Housing and Urban Development office, known as HUD. Their main office is in Washington DC.

If you have a complaint about how your local Housing Authority administers its programs, you have the right to contact the HUD office in that area, or write to HUD in Washington, DC, which will forward your complaint to the proper area.