Asked in
Jeep Cherokee

Where is the orifice tube located on a 98 jeep Cherokee?


User Avatar
Wiki User
July 21, 2008 2:21AM

I have been searching for the answer for a long time too, I found somewhere that the Orifice tube is "in the Inlet tube of the evaporator". My 98 Cherokee A/C is completely dead, wont hold any charge at all, going to be taking the whole thing apart in the next few weeks and will let you know where I find it.