it belongs to brahmin
They Belong to the caste Hatkar Dhangar
they belong to kayastha
pednekar will caste belongs to
Marathi Surname "Keskar" belongs to Dhangar caste as well as Brahmin caste.
They seem to be Shudras.
The Boudh caste of the Mahar (Dalit) community. It is a scheduled caste.
No. It is a Kayastha surname and people with this surname are mainly Vaishnavs by birth.
Rachakonda and Rajakonda belong to Kamma caste.
surname waghmare belongs to kshatriya maratha caste .
It is mostly in "Maratha Caste" 95% chances , by 5% chance in "Brahman Caste".
Kokanastha (Chitpavan) Brahmin
kamma, vellanki surname belongs to kamma caste most of vellanki's are from kalavapamula village which was located in Krishna district
Generally Kamma caste.
It belongs to the Kshatriya caste.
Vadde rajulu caste....
Surnames with raju/varma in andhra pradesh belong to kshatriya community.
No, the surname RAM does not always belong to SC caste. It is just like all SINGHs are not Punjabis.
Bhatia's are Rajputs by caste. (Kshatriyas). This is an upper caste.
Chowdarys is the caste that bonthu belongs to.
jangam is the caste which is identified by devora.
no they belong tu general basically sharmas are brahmin kumaun but now we dunt knw y people have startd using this as a common caste ....
my surname is korukonda and i am kapu
Surname KAKI belongs to Vysyas...
Hindu religion is caste based. There are four castes namely Brahmin, Kshatriyas, Vaisyas, and Shudras. The surname tells a lot about the caste of a person. For instance people with surname Shastri are Brahmin and with Ambedkar are Shudras.
no it doesnt belong that caste... it belongs to poland community
they belong to Telugu Niyogi Brahmins Caste.
in karnataka Scheduled Tribe group names
kapu nadu (naidu's) and also chowdhary's. People who have same surname doesn't mean that they come under same community or caste though people have the same surnames they may belong to different caste. So people having surname kurella are naidu's as well as chowdhary's.
kakkar belong to punjabi khatri caste.They belong to the dhai ghar including kapoor, malhotra and seth.
he is shrivastva kayasta. he share the surname sinha
Depend which Bholah they are...highest Bholah caste are the Kashyap(high caste)
It is a kayasta surname
Nayaks surname is very common among Konkani speaking GSB Brahmin community, though I have also seen the surname among Oriya people
tak surname belongs to caste kalal who are in the profession of selling liqar.they come under obc.
The Chandraseniya Kayastha Prabhu (CKP), a caste which is prevalent in Maharashtra state, especially in western Maharashtra.
Vishwabrahmin Velama's also have this surname kamma's also have this surname
Padiyar is the surname of one of the cast of Garhwali Rajput. Padiyar is under Bisht category of Garhwali Rajput.
People with Birajdar as last name are found in Karnataka, Maharashtra, Andra Pradesh and some other south indian states. The majority of the caste belong to Hindu Lingayat. The surname can also be found in Hindu Maratha caste as well.
Kurup is part of the subgroups of the Nair (or Nayar) Indian caste.
Bidkikars are suryavanshi kshatriyas !!
Yajurvedi deshastha brahmin
It belongs to Suri Caste .
it belongs to Baniya category
are badge surname which caste
Mishras are found in Bihar and UP. We find this surname in Vaisyas and Brahmans.
Trikha are panchjati brahmin.
ochi from which area in india saurastra
not sure, but i think it belongs to brahmin.
GSB (Goud saraswat brahmins)
people with surname surti are not sheduled caste they are of forward class.