Car Fuses and Wiring
Car Stereos and Speakers

Which fuse do you need to replace if the interior lights and radio and power door locks are no longer receiving power?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2007-03-31 18:51:29
2007-03-31 18:51:29

The IOD fuse it is located under the hood in the PDC(Power Distribution Center)usually next to the battery.


Related Questions

User Avatar

The turn signal and the hazard lights each have their own relay. Sounds like you have to replace both relays.

User Avatar

first and foremost I always purchase a haynes or chilton shop/repair manual for my vehical. they will really help you through alot of difficulties. check your fuses for all of the components your not getting power to. make certain to replace with specified rateings. then your going to want to start your search for the short or surge that caused those fuses to blow. good luck don't get frustrared.

User Avatar

Neon lights have a greater range of color, but are more susceptible to wearing out. LED's are limited in their colors, but last longer and are generally easier and cheaper to replace or repair.

User Avatar

It's with the head light switch, turn it one way and they stay on longer, the other shorter..

User Avatar

some of the lighted buttons on the front dash are on longer lite when lights are on, how do i replace them on my 2000 Cadillac deville dhs.

Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.