Who owns the mariners?
Nintendo owns 10% of the Mariners while the other 90 percent is owned by First Avenue Entertainment.
Nintendo of America owns the Seattle Mariners.
The Mariners are owned by Nintendo of America
SafeCo offers auto insurance and Liberty Mutual Insurance. The SafeCo Insurance owns the naming right for the stadium of Seattle Mariners, a baseball team.
The Mariners are a young team, formed in 1977 as the Seattle Mariners. Nothing about the name has changed since.
He left the Mariners because he was a free agent and the Mariners didn't want him. Because the Mariners could not afford him.
The mariners name originates from the prominence of the Marine culture in the city of Seattle
Mariners Church was created in 1963.
Seattle Mariners was created in 1977.
Maine Mariners was created in 1977.
Maine Mariners ended in 1992.
Mariners House was created in 1847.
Mariners' Church was created in 1842.
Mariners' Museum was created in 1930.
NO. The mariners are in Seattle, WA
Go to the Mariners' web site for the teams roster...try MLB.com and click on Seattle Mariners.
Bill Plummer. Plummer played one season for the Mariners (1978) and managed the Mariners for one season (1992).
1989- $70,000 by Expos (now Nationals) 1990- $150,000 by Mariners 1991- $350,000 by Mariners 1992- $1,392,500 by Mariners 1993- $2,625,000 by Mariners 1994- $3,275,000 by Mariners 1995- $4,425,000 by Mariners 1996- $6,025,000 by Mariners 1997- $6,275,000 by Mariners 1998- $6,000,000 by Mariners 1999- $9,700,000 by Diamondbacks 2000- $13,600,000 by Diamondbacks 2001- $13,350,000 by Diamondbacks 2002- $13,350,000 by Diamondbacks 2003- $15,000,000 by Diamondbacks 2004- $16,000,000 by Diamondbacks 2005- $16,000,000 by Yankees 2006- $15,661,427 by Yankees 2007… Read More
San Diego Mariners was created in 1974.
San Diego Mariners ended in 1977.
Virginia Beach Mariners was created in 1994.
The Mariners' home park is Safeco Field.
The Mariner Moose is the Seattle Mariners team mascot.
Mariners Harbor Houses was created in 1954.
Arizona League Mariners was created in 1989.
the man owns the clone
In 2001, the Mariners went 116-46.
The Seattle Mariners travel on their own plane
Bill Hall's First Home Run On The Mariners
Click on the '1983 Seattle Mariners Roster' link to see all of the players that were on the Seattle Mariners roster in 1983.
Abraham Almonte is number 36 on the Seattle Mariners.
Blake Beavan is number 49 on the Seattle Mariners.
Brad Miller is number 5 on the Seattle Mariners.
Brandon Maurer is number 37 on the Seattle Mariners.
Charlie Furbush is number 41 on the Seattle Mariners.
Chris Young is number 53 on the Seattle Mariners.
Cole Gillespie is number 16 on the Seattle Mariners.
Corey Hart is number 27 on the Seattle Mariners.
Danny Farquhar is number 40 on the Seattle Mariners.
Dominic Leone is number 52 on the Seattle Mariners.
Dustin Ackley is number 13 on the Seattle Mariners.
Endy Chavez is number 9 on the Seattle Mariners.
Erasmo Ramirez is number 50 on the Seattle Mariners.
Felix Hernandez is number 34 on the Seattle Mariners.
Fernando Rodney is number 56 on the Seattle Mariners.
Hisashi Iwakuma is number 18 on the Seattle Mariners.
James Jones is number 99 on the Seattle Mariners.
James Paxton is number 65 on the Seattle Mariners.
Jesus Montero is number 63 on the Seattle Mariners.
Joe Beimel is number 97 on the Seattle Mariners.