Princess Isabella was played by Sophie Marceau
Elektra King is played by Sophie Marceau (Princess Isabelle in Braveheart).
English actor Stephen Billington played Phillip in Braveheart.
The actor Angus Macfadyen played the part of Robert the Bruce in the movie Braveheart.
In real life William Wallace never met a princess, So it makes little odds. Most of the film Braveheart is fiction starting with Mel Gibson's height.
William Wallace was a Scottish farmer played by Mel Gibson in Braveheart.
There was no photographer in Braveheart.
The website IMDb names a Braveheart character of Mornay, played by Alun Armstrong.
Braveheart came onscreen in 1995
Mel Gibson is the star of Braveheart.
The duration of Braveheart is 2.95 hours.
The movie Braveheart is based in Scotland. The movie was filmed in both Ireland and Scotland.
The Production Budget for Braveheart was $72,000,000.
Braveheart was created on 1995-05-24.
Braveheart highlighted William Wallace.
Mike Starr was not in Braveheart.
Braveheart grossed $209,000,000 worldwide.
Enya. Song is called For the love of a Princess
Braveheart grossed $75,545,647 in the domestic market.
what is the actresses name who played the girlfriend to William wallis in braveheart? Catherine McCormack played Murron
Braveheart is so historically inaccurate i couldn't tell you!!
There was no Battle of Stirling, it was the Battle of Stirling Bridge. There is no evidence that Wallace ever met Robert the Bruce or the French Princess.
The movie was based on an original script, and did not rely on one particular source material.
In the Princess Diaries 2 movie, Nicolas is played by Chris Pine.
Actor was James Robinson. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0732703/
There was none. You may be thinking of the French princess Isabella but she and Wallace never met. Don't rely on the movie 'Braveheart' for accurate history.
McCulloch is their clan.
The movie was set in Scotland but filmed mostly in Ireland.
braveheart is 80% accurate becuz the other 20% is in there just to fill in the gap and make it a bit more interresting
mamores, near fort williams
The movie "Adorable" is a movie from the year 1933. Janet Gaynor played the role of Princess Marie Christine. As a rebellious princess, she wanted a different prince to marry her. Her parents picked a boring old prince. She simply wanted something else.
In my opinion the concept of this movie is a Honor, loyalty and harmonious.
Mel Gibson was born in 1956, and made Braveheart in 1995, which means he was 39 years old.
Braveheart is a 1995 historical war drama directed by and starring Mel Gibson. The first battle in the movie is set in Scotland.
That would be "Braveheart" of course.
Westley, played in the movie by Carey Elwes.
The movie braveheart is about the revolt of the Scottish people to push the English out of their country so that they could be free again. More specifically it is about the man who chose to lead this revolt after his wifes throat was slit by English soldiers.
William Wallace. In the film he is played by Mel Gibson =)
Natalie Portman played the Queen/Senator Amidala in Episodes 1-3. and Carrie Fisher played Princess Leia in Episodes 4-6.
$210,409,945 worldwide box office.
Scottish actor Ian Bannen.
it had very little to do with the real William Wallace
Yes, Mel Gibson did appear in Braveheart. The film was released in 1995. He played the role of William Wallace.
Braveheart was the winner, beating Batman Forever, A Little Princess, Sense and Sensibility and Shanghai Triad.
the best show in the world. i love it. by the way my name is Milly doesn't like Braveheart. it is really sad though. there is a lot of yuck stuff in it though.
It won 5 Oscars, including Best Picture.
i dont know but his favorite movie is Braveheart
It is based on real events with some latitude
They were fighting King Edward I of England.
Braveheart was filmed in Scotland and Ireland. the majority of braveheart was filmed in ireland.