Why do people laugh?
- Laughter is an emotional release similar to crying, brought upon by a mild mental stress rather than an emotional stress. It happens when the mind has some notion of an expectation and then that expectation is replaced by something similar but different and unexpected.
- From sudden emotion created by humorous activities performed by others or by themselves.
- When they're happy and feeling good.
- Sometimes to prevent crying.
- Someone tickled them.
- It feels good to laugh.
- Laughter is good for our lungs as an outlet for some extra energy. We use 17 different muscles to smile and 43 different muscles to frown, so it's easier to smile than frown.
- Laughing also adds days to our lives. However, crying lessens our lives.
- Laughing could also be bad, because you might get bad luck.
People laugh when they get tickled even if they dont like is because, there is a nerve inside of you that pretty much makes you laugh. Most of the time i dont like to be tickled either,but that nerve inside of me makes me laugh!! I know for a fact that you people out there laugh to. So dont say you dont laugh when you are being tickled
Ever since that people had lost their lives and had passed away, nobody is allowed to laugh at a funeral. The answer is no because it's very innapropriate to laugh at funerals. Laughing at a funeral is very rude and disrespectful, even the funeral had failed, you still cannot laugh. That is the most disrespectful treating at a funeral. People should not laugh at funerals at all and should never laugh when is the time…