answersLogoWhite
Springfield Firearms

Why does an A-5 semi auto 12 gauge shotgun clone have Springfield marked receiver if Springfield denies making it did Springfield make them anticipating patent rights from Browning but failing?

444546

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2012-08-08 09:17:37
2012-08-08 09:17:37

Springfield was a trade name used by Stevens/Savage c. 1920-1945. No relationship to the current Springfield Inc or the US Springfield Armory.

What you have is a Savage Model 720 built under license from FN (Browning) They where also made by Remington with the Model 11 designation.

1

Related Questions

User Avatar

belt it with a slege hammer to see if that will loosen it up failing that it needs to be heated with a torch, to burn the rust then hit with a hammer to loosen

User Avatar

Atychiphobia is the fear of failing.

User Avatar

"Failing" can be an adjective or a noun, depending on context. For instance, the deposit insurance made up for the failing bank. Her impatience was her biggest failing.

User Avatar

50% is probably failing.

User Avatar

Yes. Failing is the present participle of fail.It is used with a be verb to make continuous tenses eg:past continuous -- He was failing to to do his job properly.present continuous -- They are failing to keep up a good standard.Failing can also be an adjective: -- She received failinggrades.Failing can also be a noun: -- They were quick to point out the plans failings.

User Avatar

If failing is your fear the name for the failing phobia (phobia mean fear) is atychiphobia.

User Avatar

If the ignition shuts down, however you can still crank the engine. This issue could be fuel or ignition related. Fuel Pump Relay failing. Overload Relay failing. Fuel Pump failing. Distributor Cap failing. Distributor Rotor failing. Ignition Coil failing. Ignition Wire Set failing. Reference Sensor failing.

User Avatar

How do we download imvu without failing?

User Avatar

none of the police are failing though some are not catching up to what they have to do:):):)

User Avatar

Josiah Failing was born on 1806-07-09.

User Avatar

Josiah Failing died on 1877-08-14.

User Avatar

Failing Office Building was created in 1913.

User Avatar

Henry Failing was born on 1834-01-17.

User Avatar

Henry Failing died on 1898-11-08.

User Avatar

You can drop out by getting injured, failing a week, failing the physical exam, failing a test, or by just wanting to leave.

User Avatar

Here are some ways:failing means you tried, and trying is always a good thingfailing gives you one less road to try on your way to the solutionfailing still helps you to learn how to do somethingfailing means you've always got room to improvefailing keeps you humblefailing is a necessary step, especially in any of the sciences

User Avatar

The kids were failing grade because they the didn't listen to what the teacher is learning them about. Another reason the kids were failing was because they played around in class.

User Avatar

Atychiphobia (kakorrhaphiophobia, fear of failure, fear of failing, failure phobia).

User Avatar

failing grades are thus subject have failed because of absences and not passing their recquirements..

User Avatar

no, it is a D. A 98 is a D-. 97 and below is failing.

User Avatar

See the related link to log in without failing.

User Avatar

The plural of failing is failings. As in "the failings of the health service are explained in the report".

User Avatar

Depending on the model, your ipod may have a built-in fm reciever, however if it does not, you should be able to find one on amazon.com, or failing that, ebay. Just make sure that the fm receiver you buy specifies that it works with your exact ipod model!

User Avatar

If the probability of succeeding is 2%, then the probability of failing is 98%. The probability, then, of failing 75 times is 98%75, which is 22%.

User Avatar

Moral failing means doing something morally incorrect or a moral flaw.


Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.