The heart of the microwave is the magnetron which is nothing more than just two magnets that radiate energy or electrons at very high frequencies which is then transmitted like an antenna through a waveguide who's job is to concentrate and direct the energy so it can bounce off the walls of the cooking cavity. This high frequency excites the water molecules in your food in the form of vibrations and heat is produced as a result to cook your food.
When the flow of energy in the cooking cavity or inside the oven is disturbed by a metallic object it can cause a spark. The spark is an arc of electricity between two irregular points of metal in close proximity or to the metal wall of ther cooking cavity. The build up of energy between the two points of the metal will overcome the insulation properties of air and start conducting or arcing. This will continue as long as the energy is constantly being provided by the magnetron. Also keep in mind the size of the cooking cavity is designed for the frequency and energy output of the magnetron, placing a metal object within the cavity can cause reflections back to the magnetron, damaging it.
There are some microwaves that allow metal to be used inside so you must follow the manufacturer's manual. If your microwave shows damage in the form of pit marks along the walls or the mesh screen in the viewing window, you might want to replace it, these are areas where the microwaves can escape through.
No. Metal in a microwave will spark and burn.
Cause they have metal in them
if you put a metal in your microwave it will create a spark and when you hold it it will create a shock so don't put any metals inside the microwave it is dangerous
It gets induced with current, which may make it hot, or spark. It depends on the length of conductor, whether it resonates. Some metal objects, like wire stands, can be made to work inside a microwave.
because they are not suppose to be microwave
Nothing happens to the metal, there may be sparks from the metal to the housing of the microwave, the microwave may short out.
because the raise in the microwave attacks the metal
Yes it is. You can get a clue from the "-ium" ending, which means "metal," though this is not an infallible guide because helium is not a metal. What makes a metal is promiscuous electrons, which give that metallic sheen and cause the microwave to spark.
A solid piece of metal will not blow up but putting in the microwave is likely to break the microwave.
No. Aluminum is not only a highly conductive metal, aluminum foil is very thin thus making conduction of electricity easier. Putting metal in a microwave would cause it to spark. Not only can an explosion be possible, but the sparks can also set paper and other flammables on fire. Never use anything metal inside a microwave.
No because if you put metal in the microwave, it could cause a fire because heat and metal DO NOT mix
because the heat reflects of the metal and it bounces back to the microwave and then it's like a mini explosion in your microwave!