answersLogoWhite

Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered
2009-06-14 12:42:15
2009-06-14 12:42:15

The main religion of Peru is not Buddhism.

001
๐Ÿฆƒ
0
๐Ÿคจ
0
๐Ÿ˜ฎ
0
๐Ÿ˜‚
0

Related Questions


The main religion of Peru is Roman-Catholic


In Peru, the main language is Spanish, and the most commonly practiced religion is Roman Catholicism.


Buddhism was founded in India in 563 BCE.


The main religion in Peru is Catholicism though most peoples beliefs are a mixer of Animism and Roman Catholic ideologies.


The Catholic Religion is the most common religion in Peru.


85% of the population of Peru is Roman Catholic. 10% of the population is Evangelical.


Peru has many religions in its population though the official religion is Roman Catholic.


roman catholic. peru has freedom of religion


95% of the population in PERU are Catholics and the other 5% are protestants


The Peruvian Amazon is the name of the main rainforest in Peru.


buddist worshipped a good called buddah. no they did bot believe in good b/c this religion was made b4 god was born


85% of the population of Peru is Roman Catholic. 10% of the population is Evangelical.


The address of the Peru Library is: 6 W. Main Road, Peru, 01235 9279


because it shows all the rules thry have to follow for being a real (their religion) example: catholic,evangelic,budist ect...


Peru is a country, not a religion.


There are two main deserts in Peru: Atacama Desert - southern Peru Sechura Desert - Western Peru


If you are writing it in Spanish (the main language of Peru), you would write it with an accent on the last letter: Perú.



what is the main religion in Connecticut


the main religion is cameroonian!


islam is the main religion


The main religion is Christianity...


The main religion is Christianity.



85% of the population of Peru is Roman Catholic. 10% of the population is Evangelical.



Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.