Asked in Electrical Engineering
Why tubular battery is recommended for inverters?
1. Tubular batteries last longer for 5 to 15 years under proper maintenance condition.
2. Highly reliable compared to normal flat plate batteries.
3. The spine of Tubular Batteries are made using High pressure HADI casting method which ensures long life even under heavy temperature and rough usage.
4. Perform consistently under any conditions hence suitable for sensitive and heavy applications.
5. Faster charging is one the notable feature in Tubular batteries.
6. Low maintenance - No need to top-up with distilled water frequently.
7. Long Standby life compared to flat pasted plate batteries.
8. Recommended for UPS inverters