Best Answer

You shouldn't -- unless the sex was especially vigorous. No one can diagnose your health problems online -- even based on the symptoms you provided. You should contact a medical professional/gynecologist for answers to your specific questions and to get an in-person evaluation and any necessary tests or medications.

User Avatar

Wiki User

βˆ™ 2005-12-11 03:13:18
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Why would you have bad cramps and blood in your vagina and a little bit in your urine the day after having sex?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
Related questions

What does spotting and cramps mean?

Spotting is the spillage of blood from the vagina not a period. And cramps are the uterus contracting so blood could come out... what we call a period.

Does it hurt to get hit in the vagina?

Yes because when you get hit the uterus stings and you start to get cramps. You can get bruises, if severely hurt. Some people's urine has a little blood.

What does a recently penetrated vagina look like?

A vagina with a little blood

How do you know your on your period?

When you first start having cramps on your lower stomach and when you pee, blood comes out. Also, before you are actually on your period you get this white creamy stuff that leaks out of your vagina.

How do you know if a girl is having her period?

There will be blood coming out her vagina

What does it mean when you have really bad cramps and you vagina is really wet?

It means an egg is coming out of the Fallopian tube. But instead it comes out as blood.

Is it normal to have little cramps at 5 weeks pregnancy?

Minor cramping is normal they attribute that to the egg just settling in and cervical changes as long as there is no blood with the cramps. If there are major cramps or blood than you should go to the hospital to see if you and your baby is OK. :)

How do you know if shes a virgin?

You will know if blood comes out of her vagina in the process of having sex

What are symptoms of your period?

Irritability, mood swings, feeling bloated, cramps below the stomach area, feeling drained or tired, and blood coming out of the vagina.

What does a period look like?

A period is blood that comes from your vagina? You can not have a baby before having your periodAnswerA period is blood that comes from your vagina?The period is a cycle where about once a month the uterus sheds its lining which comes out in the form of blood

Do the blood in your vagina make it stank?

No, blood in your vagina will not make it 'stank'.

Is it okay i had a little bleeding following a blood clot then stopped bleeding no pain or cramps?

If it were me, personally I would get checked.

People also asked