A small amount of rubbing alcohol mixed with gas should not hurt your cars engine. The alcohol will burn with no problems.
If used sparingly, especially in cases of using rubbing alcohol to clean a small stain, rubbing alcohol evaporates quickly enough to not cause damage to microsuede furniture.
When you inhale rubbing alcohol, you become dizzy, numb, and can have altered perceptions. When you inhale, the liquid is absorbed into the lungs and it can cause severe nerve damage.
Do NOT Drink Rubbing Alcohol It can cause blindness. Rubbing alcohol is "isopropyl" alcohol, not the same chemical as grain alcohol, ("ethyl" alcohol). Don't drink it! Rubbing alcohol is POISONOUS to drink!
youu are killing brain cells and can cause permanent damage or death
Rubbing alcohol should not be put on your genitals.
You shouldn't ever drink rubbing alcohol. It isn't the same as the alcohol in beer, wine, whiskey, etc. Rubbing alcohol is very dangerous and cause things like blindness and death.
Drinking rubbing alcohol can cause dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. Ingesting rubbing alcohol can also cause: diarrhea, pain, bleeding in the stomach and intestines, low blood pressure, shock, and coma.
Typically the type of alcohol in rubbing alcohol is ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. If someone were to drink this, the body would convert it into acetone. Acetone can cause problems by itself, not exactly alcohol poisoning, but acetone poisoning.
I personally believe so... I tried to blow fire from my mouth (using 91% Alcohol Rubbing Alcohol) (yes, i know, very stupid) and 4 days later my mouth is still raw/ sore inside from the rubbing alcohol. it really hurts. I think i learned my lesson. Hope My mistake teaches you!!
Only if you do something stupid while drunk off of it. Rubbing alcohol doesn't really damage your face per say but it does dry out your skin and could cause peeling, cracking, and flaking if used extensively.
Hello. I wouldn't use rubbing alcohol as a outdoor tanner because once the sun comes into contact with the rubbing alcohol it will cause the alcohol to heat and become very uncomfortable or cause burning on your skin. Stick to normal after sun protection.
Wiki is helpful
No, it actually prevents it.
Rubbing alcohol is poisonous and should not be consumed in any amounts under any circumstances. Rubbing alcohol consists of mostly isopropanol alcohol and not the ethyl alcohol that people consume. This alcohol breaks down to acetone in the liver and can cause a wide range of symptoms including vomiting, headaches, dizziness, and can even cause a person to go into a coma.
No after consultation, it is not possible to get a BAC of .219 from isopropy alcohol...it is a different alcohol from booze and would cause great gastric damage upon consumtion..
Sort of. First off rubbing alcohol doesn't have to be all alcohol, it can be some water in it too, and water can promote rust. Next thing rubbing alcohol can remove a possibly protective layer of grease, which can make metal rust faster.
No, it should not.
yeah.. it can yeah.. it can
Yes. Isopropanol is combustable and not to be injested, and can cause serious tissue damage. If you want to get rid of bacteria, rinse instead with peroxide, diluted 1:1 with water.