Will a dog die from eating fiberglass?
Dogs can get sick from eating fiberglass insulation. If you find your dog eating fiberglass, take him to a vet immediately.
Yes, it is possible for a dog to die from eating a toad. Toads in general produce several toxins that they excrete onto their skin to discourage predators from eating them. By eating the whole toad, the dog would ingest all of these toxins, which may be enough to kill him. If your dog eats a toad, I would recommend taking him to a veterinarian immediately to get his stomach cleaned out as soon as…
If the spider is a venomous one, such as a brown recluse or black widow, the dog could become sick, and even possibly die, but it is also possible that the dog would throw up the spider before that happened. Most spiders will not cause a dog to become sick if they are ingested. Keep the dog under observation and if has fever, tremors, or irregular breathing, or stops eating, consult a veterinarian right away.